Sunday 24 June 2012

Outfits

Hey, so seen as we're having typical british summer weather right now I've tried a new method of outfit posting which I've read about recently. Hope you enjoy :)

I wasn't really doing much on this day so I went for a more casual look, I love these leggings because they're bright and summery and I think the bag matches well :)





Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Vest: Primark
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Primark


This outfit I wore to a baby shower, once again it was raining so I had to wear my leather jacket. Since the trousers had so much going on I kept it simple.



Jacket: Topshop
Vest: Matalan
Trousers: Primark


This outfit was for my anniversary meal with my boyfriend, since we went to London the weekend before we just went to nandos in the night. It's not a very dressy place so I wore jeans but I smartened it up with my blazer :)


Blazer: Primark
Vest: Matalan
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Matalan
Necklace: Miss Selfridge


Once again I had to wear my leather jacket with this outfit but I think it photographs nicer without. This was one of my outfits for London.




Vest: Matalan
Jeans: River Island
Shoes: Matalan
Necklace: Miss Selfridge


Finally I'm off to London again tomorrow, this time with my mother, thankfully the weather is supposed to be nice so I've opted for shorts (might wear tights too though).



Blouse: Forever 21
Vest: Zara
Shorts: Zara
Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Belt: Primark
Bag: Primark

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...