Saturday 20 October 2012

*It's that time of year again*

Hi all, 
It's that time of year again... Christmas!!! I moan constantly about the winter because of the cold weather that makes me ill and you always have to cover up your outfit with a coat and winter woolies but there's no denying how magical this time of year is and how excited I get. This is the best time of year for me as my birthday is November so I have double the excitement :) and double the presents :D

I've been traipsing through all clothes websites with all this time on my hands for the perfect birthday dress, it's my 21st and my mother is throwing me a party :) Here are my top three:

1. Asos
Image 1 of ASOS Skater Dress With Lace Bustier

this is in the sale at the moment for £20 so that's always a plus and I love the lace and ribbon detain which makes this dress special. Definitely my fav :)

2. Bershka

You can buy this online in both the uk and spain but its cheaper in spain at 36 euros which is a plus for me right now. I love the floor length especially as it is cold outside and the netting is all pleated which adds so much more detail to a simple dress.

3. Missguided

This is a little different to what I imagined my birthday dress to be like but there's something about this dress which I really love. The black contour lines would add curves to any shape (in the right places) and the lace detail is so pretty.

Which is your favorite? Which would you choose for you birthday? Or any other suggestions leave a comment :)

Charlotte 
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh really? your the first to say that. I do love it I might get it anyway even if I don't wear it for my party. Thanks :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...