Thursday 22 November 2012

*Black & Gold*


Hello lovelies? How is everyone?

So my birthday is slowly creeping up.. 4DAYS (not that I'm counting or anything) :D and my party is in 2 days, and being the typical girl that I am I've now decided to wear a different dress than I had planned so I have desperately been looking for new shoes to match. 
It's not hard as the dress is black. I got it in the summer but I still haven't worn it and originally planned to wear it for my birthday... then I wanted something new and now I'm back to wearing it again haha. I don't have a picture as I'm all the way in Spain and my dress is in the UK but I will post my outfit after my party :) I was looking for something black and gold, shiny or sparkly and have found some amazing shoes. I really love them all but I went with the first pair due to cost and delivery speed ( I hope they arrive :/ ) Enough of my rambling and on to the shoes... Enjoy the rest of your day :)
Charlotte
xxx


1.) NewLook £18.74 (with 25% off)


2.) NewLook £18.74 (with 25% off)

3.) NewLook £22.49 (with 25% off)

4.) MissGuided £22.79 (with 40% off)

5.) Office £65
     These are actually my favorite but at £65 it's a lot more than I wanted to spend but now there's 20% off and I want them so bad!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...