Friday 14 December 2012

*Paris*


Hey lovelies,
Yes that's right, as you've probably guessed form the title of this post, I went to Paris with my lovely friend Sian!!!!! And my oh my was it amazing.
Such a good time of the year to visit as there's Christmas lights and decorations everywhere and everyone is wrapped up embracing the cold... so magical.
Our main reason for venturing to Paris was to see Chris Brown (ahh faint). He was absolutely amazing and a moment I will never forget in my life, but whilst we were there we saw a few sights and managed to fit in a few vintage shops. The lovely Kirsti from SilentSweetheart was kind enough to give me some addresses of the vintage shops she had visited in the summer and although I wasn't as lucky as her in finding some pretty vintage items I did manage to pick up some Levi and Wrangler denim shorts at 5 euros each..... Now that's a bargain. 

I shall now stop my rambling and let the pictures do the talking as words cannot describe how beautiful Paris is.....












p.s check out silentsweetheart's blog (link above) as she has now reached 300 followers and is holding a lovely giveaway.
 Thanks for reading,
Charlotte
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...