Thursday 17 January 2013

*Sales*


I have finally found some time in amongst my busy life to take photos of my sale items. Instead of the usual lay out on a bed I've decided to take photos of what the items look like on. Since I have just taken a simple photo of how they fit rather than how I would wear them they look a little basic so use your imagination and maybe suggest how you would style them below.

I always tend to be drawn to shorts, trousers or skirts of some form which means I have a lack of tops in my wardrobe to go with my love of bottoms, so I decided that I was going to put my money to use and invest in some pretty tops and when better to do that than in the sales :)

I always find that when the sales are on shops just bring out a extra stock lurking in their warehouses and try to pass them of as this season sales which can be so annoying, anyone else noticed this?
However, this year I've tried to look past that and all the winter clothing, which in a few months will no longer be use to me, and I've found some tops which I will be able to wear into the spring and summer.

I've recently downloaded a new app on my phone called Pic Collage and if you haven't already then get it! It's so cool for a free app and I decided to use it to post my pictures today!
What do you think? Which is your favourite?
I'd love to hear how you would style them to add to my ideas so leave a comment :)

Charlotte
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...